Family Sharing is an awesome feature for Premium subscribers that allows them to share their Premium features with family members.
- Two additional family members may use Premium features for the price of one Premium.
- Family members must use their own Rouvy account.
- The owner of the Premium subscription (master) can register maximum of two other users.
- The master (owner of a Premium subscription) can have only 5 devices linked to the Premium subscription. For example, if the Master will use a Desktop, iPhone, and iPad for his own Rouvy Account, he can link only two other devices for Family members.
- Family Sharing feature can be managed only on Rouvy.com website.
- If you have already entered the username of the family member, you will not be able to remove it for 31 days.
How to manage Rouvy Family Sharing
- Head over to Rouvy website
- Log in to your Rouvy account with active Premium Subscription (as master)
- Go to “Settings;” then, select “Subscription” in the menu
- Click on “Manage family sharing” button
- Add/remove Rouvy username of your Family member