Real life video routes
Rouvy Desktop supports the Real Life Video format. There are presented instructions how to use the RLV videos of some preferred partners in Rouvy Desktop.
Note: Rouvy offers some Real Life Videos as part of Premium subscription. In this case you can stream online the synchronized video of virtual route. For all that our partners offer much more routes...
The setup initialization should start immediately when DVD is put into your drive. The first step is to launch "Setup.exe". If you have got downloaded file you have to run the .exe file and the installation will begin.
In the next window, it´s necessary to choose the VirtualTraining type of software.
-Don´t change the target folder. When the installation is complete, you can close the window and proceed directly in App.
2) In - App setup
- In Routes menu choose „Downloaded“ and look at right sidebar – there is a section for Real Life Videos. Click on „RealLifeVideo.de“ button.
Window with the choice of *.xml file appears.
- find and choose included or downloaded *.xml file and open it.
- If you choose *.xml file, the App will switch to another window to choose the correct *.avi video file, here is the path: C:\Users\HP\Documents\ROUVY\RLV\name of your map
- The In-App setup is already done, so you´re in Pre-training screen now and it´s just about to "Start Training".
- Once you launch "Setup.exe", choose the suitable language and proceed to the next window.
- After you accept the license agreement, there are two options for installation. The first one is recommended for the better experience of your ride.
- Then it´s easy to confirm and wait until the route is completely installed on your computer. Finish the process and open the App.
2) In - App setup
- In Routes menu choose „Downloaded“ and look at right sidebar – there is a section for TACX Film. Click on „TACX Film“ button. Once you click "TACX Films", you have to choose *.tts file, the path is: C:\ProgramData\Tacx\TrainerSoftware\VIDEOS\T1956.76\RLV. So you chose *.tts file.
- the App will switch the window to choose video file, the path is: C:\ProgramData\Tacx\TrainerSoftware\VIDEOS\T1956.76 (of course T1956.76 it's a variable base on film.). It´s little bit tricky, as you can see above, the path is one step shorter. There you can see the correct *.avi video file.
The In-App setup is already done, so you´re in Pre-training screen now and it is just about to "Start Training".
There is a quite similar process in video courses made by BikeLab.it as for RealLifeVideo.de.