- How do I Calibrate the Trainer?
note: In the Rouvy app is possible to calibrate the CycleOps trainers but we can not guarantee the successful calibrating of other brands. If your trainer is not possible to calibrate using Rouvy, please do the calibration in the manufacturer's original app.
1. Connect the trainer and click on "Calibrate".
Or, you may Calibrate in the pre-training screen.
2. Start pedaling, reach the speed.
3. Stop pedaling and let the wheel stop on its own.
4. Do not brake. The trainer will calibrate itself.
- Why is it necessary to calibrate?
- Hot calibration
- Cold calibration
- What is calibration?
- How to connect the smart trainer?