How to create my own route?
Route Editor is a tool for creating, uploading, editing and sharing your routes with other users.
How to create an own route?
You can create your own route, upload it and share it with all other users. Rouvy offers thousands of routes to download. All routes are created in two ways.
Route Editor or via our website.
- Download here and run the Route Editor and log in.
- Click: File -> New Route -> Manually Create Route
3. Find your location on the map and using right-click insert the first point of your route. Now you need to choose the ending point of your route by another right-click on the map.
4. Now you have one middle point and grabbing it and moving on the map you will start creating your route. With each point located you will see another point which you can locate on the place, you need to create the whole route.
5. After you have done you have to write Route Name and you can Save Route.
6. Your Route is saved and you should find it here
7. C:\Users\user\Documents\VirtualTraining\Routes. Now you will see your route in tab ROUTES where you can do test rides or edit it or upload to the internet.
- What do I need to record and create my own route?
- How to manually synchronize the video with the route?
- How to create a virtual route from my activity?
More in YouTube tutorials:
- Advanced sync of video in route editor
- How to create virtual route
- Advanced edit of elevation profile in route editor