Import of MRC and ERG files
Import workouts features make it easy to upload workouts to the Rouvy database. The ERG/MRC files are associated with Rouvy app, and by clicking on this file, the app opens the pre-training screen where you will be able to start the workout. The workout will be imported to the Rouvy workout database and linked with your Rouvy Account. Then, you will find the workout in section “Created“.
On your PC desktop, you are able to find a Rouvy icon with your workout. Please, double-click on the Rouvy icon and Rouvy will open the file right into the pre-training screen.
Another option for desktop users is to “Drag and drop”:
1- Open the Rouvy app and tap “File.”
2- Choose import workout
3- Find your workout (icon), drag it, move it into the window and drop it here.
4- Now your workout is imported and you can start to train.
The web browser email client does not allow you to open the ERG/MRC files. The files are associated with the workouts only if you use the email client's application.
Generally, the files could be opened from Dropbox or Google Drive, too, and you get the similar image below.
- Click on attachment in your e-mail and hold to press the button for a few seconds.
- You will be navigated to “menu,“ where you will be able to open the mail attachment. Click on the button “Import with Rouvy.”
The web browser email client does not allow you to open the ERG/MRC files. The files are associated with the workouts only if you use the email client’s application. Download it from Google Play.
- Click on the attachment in your e-mail.
- You will see the content menu where you will be able to open the attachment > click on Rouvy app.
- Click on the button “Workouts.”
- Click on “Import workout.”
- Choose “File-Search” for the file in your device.
- Click "Import".
- This bar will appear after a successful import at the top of the screen.
Make imports automatic: