If you have trouble applying your redeem or discount code please check the following article.
There are some possible reasons why your code does not work:
- Your code could have expired. Most of the offers have a period of validity, please check the original instructions that came with the code to see if the offer is still valid.
- You have already used another redeem code. It is not possible to activate two codes at the same time.
- You have an active subscription - in this case you cannot apply a free period code. Please contact us, we will try to find a solution for you.
- You might be trying to apply a code to an already-made payment. You can only apply the code for the new payment at the checkout.
- You might be trying to apply one discount code twice: discount codes are one-time only, you can only apply the code once to make one purchase.
- You are a member of the Lifetime price guarantee. Discount codes are valid only for subscribers who are not members of the lifetime price. Please contact us, we will try to find a solution for you.
- Please make sure that the discount code you use applies to the chosen subscription plan. The discount code can usually be applied to 6-month and 12-month plans only, it is impossible to buy a monthly subscription with a discount. Please check the initial instruction to see the plan(s) the code can be applied to.
- You might be trying to apply code to the external subscription, unfortunately, it is not possible. You can learn how to migrate your external subscription to ROUVY in this section.
There is a slight difference between applying a redeem code and a discount code.
Your redeem code is a unique combination of letters and numbers that you can apply in your ROUVY account by clicking on REDEEM button and checking if the code is valid. Step-by-step instructions on how to apply a redeem code are here.
Your discount code is a unique combination of letters and numbers that gives you a discount when you purchase (or renew) your subscription in your ROUVY account . Step-by-step instructions on how to apply a discount code are here.
If you are not sure what type of code you have, check the original instructions that came with the code:
- if you are offered a discount for your subscription purchase - then you have a discount code that should be applied when you make the payment at checkout (or for the next payment in case of a current subscriber). Please check out code application steps and screenshots in this article.
- if you have any other type of discount, including a free-of-charge period to try the ROUVY App, you have a redeem code. Please check this article to know how to apply the code.
- you can also be given a Gift Card, it also works through ROUVY account REDEEM button, similar to a redeem code, please check this article for more information.
If the above-mentioned does not help, please, contact one of our agents - we are happy to help!