Rouvy AR troubleshooting
If you experience problems with a video in the Rouvy AR Desktop, then the first check:
- You have the latest upgrade installed. Go to top window menu Help – Check for Update.
- If you have Microsoft "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" only installed for your graphics card then you have to install the proper vendor graphics driver.
- You have the latest version of the video graphic card driver installed.
- If you have the dual graphics card, try to switch to the other graphics card.
Rouvy desktop AR is using a different technology for playing the video so it's possible the usual routes are working and the AR not.
- Augmented Reality - FAQ
- Augmented Routes and new UI - Known issues
- - Desktop System Information
- Rouvy AR - Beta testing
- How to switch off AR Beta version