Do you wish to purchase a subscription through GooglePlay? Here you can find complete information about the GooglePlay subscription.
- In-app purchases can be made for a 1-month plan only.
- GooglePlay subscription is linked to the user account used during the purchase.
- GooglePlay subscription includes Family sharing and using both ROUVY apps.
- GooglePlay subscription automatically renews until canceled. You must cancel it at least a day before each renewal date to avoid being charged.
- If you wish to cancel your GooglePlay subscription and get a refund, please contact GooglePlay directly. Unfortunately, we are not competent to manage payments made via GooglePlay.
- You may change your payment method through the corresponding store account.
- GooglePlay subscription is not linked with the ROUVY Trial period. If you confirm payment via GooglePlay, the subscription plan is active immediately.
Do you have a Discount or Voucher code and would like to apply it?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to apply a Discount code or activate a Voucher code when you are a GooglePlay subscriber. We have a solution for you: migrate your subscription to ROUVY today and enjoy riding with all the benefits. How can you migrate from GooglePlay to ROUVY?
1. First, cancel your GooglePlay subscription. How to cancel a GooglePlay subscription? More info here.
2. Order at least a 1-month plan of the ROUVY primary subscription.
3. Send the receipt for the subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the receipt for your GooglePlay subscription, and we will be able to transfer the remaining time that was on your GooglePlay subscription to your account.
4. If you do not have the receipt from your subscription purchased through GooglePlay, please take a screenshot that shows the remaining time on your subscription (GooglePlay subscription management in your GooglePlay account setting).
The payment was successful, but the subscription is not active?
- Log out and log in to the app again. You can also try restarting the app.
- Make sure the payment was made during the correct user account.
- Send us the GooglePlay invoice and describe the issue.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.