Do you wish to purchase a subscription through GooglePlay? Here you can find complete information about GooglePlay subscription.
- In-app purchases can be made for a 1-month plan only.
- GooglePlay subscription is linked to the user account that was used during the purchase.
- GooglePlay subscription includes Family sharing and using both ROUVY apps.
- GooglePlay subscription automatically renews until canceled. To avoid being charged, you must cancel it at least a day before each renewal date.
- If you wish to cancel your GooglePlay subscription and get a refund, please contact GooglePlay directly. Unfortunately, we are not competent to manage payments that were made via GooglePlay.
- You may change your payment method through the corresponding store account.
- GooglePlay subscription is not linked with the ROUVY Trial period. If you confirm payment via GooglePlay, the subscription plan is active immediately.
Do you have a Discount or Voucher coupon and would like to apply it?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to apply Discount coupons or activate a Voucher coupon when you are a GooglePlay subscriber. We have a solution for you: migrate your subscription to ROUVY today and enjoy riding with all the benefits. How can you migrate from GooglePlay to ROUVY?
2. Provide login with your user ROUVY credentials. Go to settings on the web my.rouvy.com –> subscription –> and simply click the large green button “Subscribe”. Purchase at least one month of an original ROUVY subscription.
3. Send the receipt for the subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org As well as the receipt for your GooglePlay subscription, and we will be able to transfer the remaining time that was on your GooglePlay subscription to your account.
4. If you do not have the receipt from your subscription purchased through GooglePlay, please take a screenshot that shows the remaining time on your subscription (GooglePlay subscription management in your GooglePlay account setting).
The payment was successful, but the subscription is not active?
- Log out and log in to the app again, you can also try restarting the app.
- Make sure if the payment was made during the right user account.
- Send the GooglePlay invoice to email@example.com and describe the issue.