Family Sharing is an awesome feature for subscribers that allows them to share their subscription with 2 family members. In fact, for one price it is possible to use the ROUVY app for three users. All subscription plans (1, 6, and 12-month and iTunes subscription) include Family Sharing features.
The Master of the Family sharing (the person who is buying/paying subscription) must add 2 family members with their ROUVY username under the Family Sharing. Each family member must have his/her own ROUVY account. When the user doesn´t have an account, the user must create own account.
Benefits and rules:
- Family members must use their own ROUVY account.
- The owner of the subscription (Master) can only register a maximum of two users.
- The Master (owner of a subscription) can have only 5 devices linked to the subscription. For example, if the Master will use a Desktop, iPhone, and iPad for his own ROUVY Account, he can link only two other devices for Family members.
- The Family Sharing feature can be managed only on the my.rouvy.com website by the Master
If you have already entered the username of the family member, you will not be able to remove it for 31 days (when was added incorrect username, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When the Master of the subscription is in the Trial period, it is not possible to use/manage Family sharing.
- Members of the Family sharing can ride at the same time, but every user must have own trainer and device.
How to manage ROUVY Family Sharing
- Head over to the ROUVY website my.rouvy.com.
- Log in to your ROUVY account with an active Subscription (as Master).
- Go to “Settings” then, select “Subscription” in the menu.
- Click on the “Manage family sharing” button.
- Add/ remove the ROUVY username of your Family member.
- Adding/ removing the Family members is the same for iTunes subscribers, but you have to scroll down on the page.
- When the members were successfully added to the Family sharing, they can see it in their account on the web.
Why can’t I use Family sharing?
Did you meet all the conditions of Family sharing and still don‘t work?
- A full count of devices → Master must delete the count of devices.
- The Master of the subscription is in the Trial period → Wait until the Master´s Trial period expires or contact email@example.com. We can end the Trial period immediately.