Do you wish to purchase a subscription through iTunes?
Here you can find complete information about iTunes subscription.
- In-app purchases can be made for a 1-month plan only.
- An iTunes subscription is linked to the user account that was used during the purchase. After purchasing an iTunes subscription, the first activity must be uploaded on the device that was used during the subscription purchase.
- An iTunes subscription includes Family sharing and using both ROUVY apps.
- An iTunes subscription automatically renews until canceled. To avoid being charged, you must cancel it at least a day before each renewal date.
- If you wish to cancel your iTunes subscription and get a refund, please contact iTunes directly. Unfortunately, we are not able to manage payments that were made via iTunes.
- You may change your payment method through the corresponding store account.
- An iTunes subscription is not linked with the ROUVY Trial period. If you confirm payment via iTunes, the subscription plan is active immediately.
Do you have a Discount or Voucher coupon and would like to apply it?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to apply the Discount coupon or activate a Voucher coupon when you are purchasing an iTunes subscription. We have a solution for you: transfer your subscription to ROUVY!
How can you migrate from iTunes to ROUVY?
1. First, cancel your iTunes subscription. How to cancel an iTunes subscription? More info here.
2. Order at least 1 month of the ROUVY primary subscription.
3. Provide login with your user ROUVY credentials. Go to settings on the web my.rouvy.com –> subscription –> and simply click the large green button “Subscribe” Purchase at least one month of original ROUVY subscription.
4. Send the receipt for the subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org As well as the receipt for your iTunes subscription, and we will be able to transfer the remaining time that was on your iTunes subscription to your account.
5. If you do not have the receipt from your subscription purchased through iTunes, please take a screenshot that shows the remaining time on your subscription (iTunes subscription management in your iTunes account setting).
The payment was successful, but the subscription is not active?
- Log out and log in to the app again, you can also try restarting the app.
- Make sure if the payment was made during the right user account.
- Send the iTunes invoice to email@example.com and describe the issue.