Connecting sensors for Running
First of all, check Supported Treadmills Watches and Sensors.
You’re going to need three things: a speed sensor, a treadmill, and a device to display the ROUVY App.
- First up: speed sensor. These lightweight devices broadcast your speed distance and cadence. ROUVY displays this data. Before you start your ROUVY session, make sure your speed sensor is good to go.
- Next: ROUVY devices. ROUVY is compatible with many devices. You can use an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, or Mac or PC or an Android device like a Samsung phone or Google Tablet. iPad is the most popular option, but if you want the most immersive experience, a TV is the way to go. Apple TV is a great call.
- Once you’re ready to run, fire up your TV or device. If you’re using an iPad, phone, or other tablet, rest the device on the treadmill dash, open ROUVY App and get ready to pair.
- Turn on your treadmill.
- On the pairing screen, find your speed sensor, select, and connect it. Heart rate monitor users, this is where you can connect.
- You’re ready to run!
To successfully pair the sensors, make sure you have everything set well:
- Fully charged device.
- Treadmill or Sensor location - When mounting the sensors, please follow the manufacturer's instructions, even when connecting. For example, the sensors must always be at the narrowest end - down or up, and must not be turned in any way.
- Update ROUVY App.
- Make sure your device's Bluetooth and sensor are turned on.
- If you have an issue with connecting the Treadmill or Sensor, check and make sure it is not connected to any other app or device (even in the background). It can be connected only to the ROUVY App at a time.
- ANT+ connection is supported only for Windows, MacBook and Android.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.