Problems with connection or visibility of my trainer or sensor.
This article is for you if you have a problem with connecting or visibility of your trainer or sensor.
There could be more reasons:
- Check the batteries. If you don’t see any blinking light or only red light, change the batteries.
- Check the firmware version. Keep your firmware up to date.
- Disconnect the sensor from the other apps. You can use your sensor only with one application, and it is ROUVY now.
- Activate your sensor. Make sure you did a few rounds with a pedal. In the case of heart rate monitors, sometimes you need to wet the sensor pads.
- Check connectivity. Some sensors communicate only via Ant+. Make sure you have the Ant+ stick in your Pc/iPad/iPhone or Android. (some Androids don’t need the Ant+ stick).
- Make sure your speed, cadence, and heart rate sensors are Bluetooth compatible.
- If you are using Apple TV, you can only use two connections. Speed/heart rate or speed/cadence. A common connection would be speed and heart rate.
!If you use another app or device, disconnect manually there!
Another articles in this section
- ROUVY AR - Supported smart bikes
- ROUVY AR - Supported smart trainers
- ROUVY AR - Supported classic/turbo trainers
- ROUVY AR - Connecting a Smart/Controllable Trainer
- ROUVY AR - Connecting classic/turbo trainers to the ROUVY AR app
- Problems with connection or visibility of my trainer or sensor.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful