ROUVY open application
You can connect your ROUVY Account to the most used platforms and sports applications on the market.
You can link ROUVY with MapMyRide, RunKeeper, Strava, Ride with GPS, or TrainingPeaks.
To the MapMyRide, RunKeeper, Strava, Ride with GPS, and TrainingPeaks account you can connect one ROUVY account only.
Connect your account with any supported social network and you can share your training data with friends in a social network! To Facebook or Twitter, you have to send your activity manually from the detail of activity on our websites.
To all other networks, you can send complete training data automatically. You can enable the e-mail service, and we will send you all your activities in .fit file format on your verified e-mail.
Regarding your e-mail account, no verification is required because your e-mail is associated with your ROUVY User Account.
Note: From 1/8/2018 we don't support auto-post to Facebook and Twitter because of new terms and conditions. We enable sharing the detail of the activity manually via our website for now.
Another articles in this section
- ROUVY open application
- How to sync ROUVY and TrainingPeaks (Workout of the day)
- How to sync ROUVY and Strava
- How to sync ROUVY and RELIVE
- How to sync ROUVY activities to IRONMAN VC
- How to sync ROUVY and UnderArmor connected fitness
- How to sync ROUVY and RunKeeper
- How to sync ROUVY and Ride with GPS
- How to sync ROUVY and Final Surge
- How to sync ROUVY and Xhale