How to sync ROUVY activities to IRONMAN VC
As always, ROUVY will provide the official IRONMAN VR race track.
Anyone can take part in their home and experience the stunning landscape and the perfect cycling roads in this short, fast race. Here's how to synchronize ROUVY with IRONMAN:
- STEP 1 - Log in IRONMAN VC and click on CONNECT AN APP
- STEP 2 - Select ROUVY cloud (click on badge)
- STEP 3 - Authorize IRONMAN VC to receive the activities from ROUVY
How to revoke the syncing?
- STEP 1 - Log in ROUVY community portal -> User settings -> Cloud
- STEP 2 - Revoke the access for IRONMAN VC in the section “Authorized Apps”
Important note: Only new activities created after the completion of the connection will be synchronized automatically.
More information about IRONMAN VR data syncing you can find here.
Another articles in this section
- ROUVY open application
- How to sync ROUVY and TrainingPeaks (Workout of the day)
- How to sync ROUVY and Strava
- How to sync ROUVY and RELIVE
- How to sync ROUVY activities to IRONMAN VC
- How to sync ROUVY and UnderArmor connected fitness
- How to sync ROUVY and RunKeeper
- How to sync ROUVY and Ride with GPS
- How to sync ROUVY and Final Surge
- How to sync ROUVY and Xhale