Troubleshooting for running
Why can I not see my sensors?
There could be more reasons why your device doesn‘t see it in the scan. Let’s start with the basics:
- Check the batteries. If you don’t see any blinking light or only red light, change the batteries.
- Check the firmware version. Keep your firmware up to date if it is possible.
- Disconnect the sensor from the other apps. You can use your sensor only with one application and now it is ROUVY, make sure you don’t use your sensor in any other device or application even in the background.
- Activate your sensor. Most of the sensors need to be activated to be visible in the scan.
- In the case of heart rate monitors, sometimes you need to wet the sensor pads.
- When mounting the sensors, please follow the manufacturer's instructions, even when connecting. For example, the sensors must always be at the narrowest end - down or up, and must not be turned in any way.
- If nothing helps - disconnect from the power supply and reconnect to the power supply, or remove the batteries and re-insert.
If you still can´t see your sensors, feel free to contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org