ROUVY AR - Connecting a Smart/Controllable Trainer
!Make sure you are not connected elsewhere (another device or app)!
- Start the app
- Click on “Connect Sensors” on the main screen or click on the 'In-Ride Settings' (three straight lines below each other), then click on the 'Sensors', and connect or adjust your sensors.
- At the top left corner, you can see if your Bluetooth or Ant+ is turned on
- If your trainer does not appear, try to "Display All".
- Connect your trainer, sensors and enjoy your ride.
🚴We strongly recommend trying our AR routes🚴
Another articles in this section
- ROUVY AR - Supported smart bikes
- ROUVY AR - Supported smart trainers
- ROUVY AR - Supported classic/turbo trainers
- ROUVY AR - Connecting a Smart/Controllable Trainer
- ROUVY AR - Connecting classic/turbo trainers to the ROUVY AR app
- Problems with connection or visibility of my trainer or sensor.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful