ROUVY AR - Connecting classic/turbo trainers to the ROUVY AR app
!Make sure your trainer is supported!
- Start the app
- Click on “Connect Sensors” on the main screen or click on the 'In-Ride Settings' (three straight lines below each other), then click on the 'Sensors', and connect or adjust your sensors.
- Click the Speed sensor button and choose your trainer from the list of Classic trainers.
!You must have a speed sensor at least to connect your classic trainer!
- Select your trainer brand and also the model/type of trainer you are using.
- You have to set up your resistance level. This is the value that you have to set up on your trainer as well.
- Select the size of your wheels and be ready to ride!
🚴Now you are ready to ride. See you on the road!🚴