How to create a virtual route from my activity?
In the ROUVY is possible to make a virtual route from every recorded activity where the GPS points are. It means if you ride an outdoor activity with the smartphone, smart watch or whatever what is able to record your GPS data, you can easily convert it to the Virtual Route and ride it whenever you like.
After you import or upload your activity go to the ROUVY websites and find your activity in the Training diary.
Another articles in this section
- How to use ROUVY WORKOUTS offline
- How to use ROUVY AR offline
- How does ROUVY calculate rankings and control system
- How does ROUVY control resistance and calculate virtual power
- How does ROUVY calculate energy
- Big screen support - AirPlay Apple TV - ROUVY Workouts
- Banned users / Limited user account
- How to create a virtual route from my activity?
- ROUVY Virtues - Advanced Pedal Metrics