How to sync ROUVY and Strava
Here is how to synchronize ROUVY with Strava:
- Head on rouvy.com and log into your ROUVY account.
- Go to the Settings --> Cloud and select Strava, auto, or manual option.
Automatic share mode - activities will be shared just when created.
Manual share mode - to share an activity, you have to manually click a button.
- Click the "Log in" button so that ROUVY has permission to upload activities to your Strava profile.
That’s it!—your future activities will automatically show up in the Strava app!
!You can connect only one ROUVY account to one Strava account!
If you go through all steps and still see disconnected, you are connected with Strava to another ROUVY account.
Another articles in this section
- ROUVY open application
- How to sync ROUVY and TrainingPeaks (Workout of the day)
- How to sync ROUVY and Strava
- How to sync ROUVY and RELIVE
- How to sync ROUVY activities to IRONMAN VC
- How to sync ROUVY and UnderArmor connected fitness
- How to sync ROUVY and RunKeeper
- How to sync ROUVY and Ride with GPS
- How to sync ROUVY and Final Surge
- How to sync ROUVY and Xhale