How to sync ROUVY and Strava
This is how you can synchronize ROUVY with Strava:
- Go to rouvy.com and log into your ROUVY account.
- Go to the Settings - Cloud and select Strava, auto, or manual option.
Automatic share mode - activities will be shared just when created.
Manual share mode - to share an activity, you have to manually click a button.
- Click the "Login" button so that ROUVY has permission to upload activities to your Strava profile.
That’s it! Your future activities will automatically show up in the Strava app.
!You can connect only one ROUVY account to one Strava account!
If you go through all steps and still see it disconnected, you are connected with Strava to another ROUVY account.
Another articles in this section
- Duplicate rides in Strava
- ROUVY open application
- How to sync ROUVY and TrainingPeaks (Workout of the day)