ROUVY and STRAVA
In this article, we are introducing you to how you can synchronize ROUVY with STRAVA.
You can sync your activities created in the ROUVY app directly into the STRAVA account and your outdoor activities from the STRAVA to ROUVY.
If you want to get coins to your career from outdoor activities, the activity has to be uploaded automatically.
Please remember you can connect only one ROUVY account to one Strava account!
For recording activities, activities must be saved as public.
How to sync ROUVY and STRAVA?
Log in to your user profile on rouvy.com > click on your icon in the right top corner > tap on "Connected apps" > select STRAVA and select "Connect".
Click the "Login" button so that ROUVY has permission to upload activities to your STRAVA profile.
- Automatic share mode - activities will be shared just when created.
- Manual share mode - to share an activity, you have to send the activity to STRAVA manually.
That’s it! Your future activities will show up in the STRAVA app.
NB* When you want to share your activity with STRAVA, you need an internet connection.
- If you go through all steps to connect ROUVY and STRAVA and still see it disconnected, you are connected with STRAVA to another ROUVY account. In this case, send us the STRAVA ID (number in the URL).
- You can not see the ride on STRAVA after finishing an activity? This can happen if you are using two apps that are connected to STRAVA (ROUVY and Garmin Connect). STRAVA will see the ride from the second app as a morning ride, evening ride, etc. It is marked as an outdoor activity. You can always delete the ride on STRAVA and manually reupload it from the activity details in the training diary at my.rouvy.com.
How to stop duplicate rides in STRAVA?
- Turn off the "upload to STRAVA" feature in ROUVY.
- Turn off the "upload to STRAVA" feature in the second app.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.