What to do before you start your first ride
- Check the firmware of your trainer and sensors in the Utility app.
- Calibrate them via the Utility app
- Disconnect your trainer from the Utility app and connect it to the ROUVY app.
Make sure your trainer is free to pair so you can connect your trainer without any issues.
- Here you can see all your paired sensors. If you have a smart trainer, always make sure your trainer is connected as controllable.
! Your trainer has to be disconnected from other apps !
What to do next
- Choose the route you want to ride
- Think about the modes you want to ride in. You will find an article with the differences between time trial mode and training mode here on KB as well.
- Click on the "Start" button.
🚴 Enjoy the routes from the whole world 🚴
Another articles in this section
- What you need to ride on ROUVY
- ROUVY AR app overview
- Bikes - Time Trial and Road bike
- First Ride
- ROUVY AR - Time Trial vs. Training
- ROUVY AR - UI Scale
- Editing of your profile settings and avatar
- ROUVY AR - Changelog
- Augmented Reality Vocabulary
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful