Connecting a smart trainer
You can connect a smart trainer via:
- Bluetooth (built-in 4.0+ or Bluetooth dongle)
- Ant+ (If you want to communicate via ANT+, you will need ANT+ USB Dongle)
How to connect:
- Open Rouvy Workouts application, log in and go to Settings, tap Trainer & Sensors buttons and choose Select Trainer
- Select the correct type and brand of your trainer
- Please make sure your BLE or ANT+ is enabled
- Click "Select" to make the buttons green and close
Now, you have successfully connected your smart trainer and you can start with choosing a route.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful