ROUVY WORKOUTS - App overview
Once you are logged in, your screen will look like this.
Here you can see all the important information and you can click the category you want to see.
Users can select any route of their choice and also are able to create and upload a new route.
With the ROUVY-Workouts app, users can upload their data that they had recorded in other applications. Here is an instruction about how to import data to the ROUVY-Workout app.
If you have a TrainingPeaks account, it is necessary to connect it to your ROUVY-Workout account so that you are able to find your “Workout of the Day”. Here is the link on how to connect your TrainingPeaks account to your ROUVY-Workout app.
The Free Ride feature is the only free option in ROUVY apps so you can ride it with or without a subscription.
Do you want to stay fit for the whole year, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and download the ROUVY-Workout app now.
See you on the road!
Another articles in this section
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - App overview
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Changelog
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Bluetooth Connection
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Ant+ Connection
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via Bluetooth or ANT+ - Android
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via Bluetooth or ANT+ - iOS
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via ANT+/Bluetooth - Desktop
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Time trial and Training mode
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - AR mode
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to switch off AR version?