ROUVY WORKOUTS - Search for routes
In ROUVY are plenty of kinds of routes and you can search in the list of them using many filters or easily you can browse them thanks to the pre-defined folders.
When you set everything you want you can sort them by Name, Distance, or users Rating and after all click „Search“. Now you can choose between MAP or TABLE route view by taping the „MAP – TABLE button. Now you see the list of routes and some information about them.
If you want to choose your route by location just tap on „SEARCH IN MAP“ and scroll using your mouse wheel into your preferred location. Now you see 100 of the routes because this is the maximum number of displayed results in this view.
If you are looking for the specific name, just type it into the box „route name“ and tap „search“.
Search for routes on iPhone
Open the ROUVY app and tap Routes. Now you can browse thru the icons or tap the „search“ symbol where you can specify your requirements. The rest of the process is pretty much the same as on the desktop.
Search for Routes on iPad
Open the ROUVY app and tap Routes. Now you can browse thru the icons (Popular, Alps, Flat, …) and tabs with the latest routes or „ON MAP“ view or tap the „search“ symbol where you can specify your requirements. The rest of the process is pretty much the same as on the desktop or iPhone.
On Map view
We recommend using as many as filters you know because on iPad you can view 50 routes.
You can use sorting by names, distance, etc…
Another articles in this section
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - App overview
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Changelog
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Bluetooth Connection
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Ant+ Connection
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via Bluetooth or ANT+ - Android
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via Bluetooth or ANT+ - iOS
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via ANT+/Bluetooth - Desktop
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Time trial and Training mode
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - AR mode
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to switch off AR version?