ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via Bluetooth or ANT+ - Android
Detailed compatibility list for Android
In this section, you can find detailed information about what you need or what you can use for indoor training with ROUVY software on an Android tablet. Please, read the article carefully, because, unlike iPad, Android is distributed with many different tablets, with so many screen resolutions, network configurations, etc and definitely we are not able to guarantee compatibility with all devices.
Android tablet & ANT+
- Android 4+
- Video streaming is supported by Android 4.1+
- Tablet has to fully support USB Host mode or ANT+ must be integrated. More information about USB host mode
- You need to install the ANT Radio Service and the ANT USB service.
- ANT+ USB Stick or ANT+ USB Mini
- OTG Micro USB reduction
- integrated ANT+ (most of Samsung & Sony tablets and mobiles)
We recommend using the Samsung devices as the most valuable with integrated ANT+
Testing the USB Host capabilities
To check whether your device supports USB Host (or USB OnTheGo or USB OTG) check www.gsmarena.com, or just try to download the ANT USB service from your device from the Google Play Store. If you cannot find it, it means your device does not support a USB Host. Another way to test if your device has USB Host capabilities is to use diagnostic applications that you can find in the Google Play Store.
Android tablet & Bluetooth Smart
- Android 4.3
- Bluetooth 4.0
*Please, make sure your BLE or ANT+ is enabled. ( see the picture below)
Another articles in this section
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - App overview
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Changelog
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Bluetooth Connection
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Ant+ Connection
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via Bluetooth or ANT+ - Android
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via Bluetooth or ANT+ - iOS
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to connect via ANT+/Bluetooth - Desktop
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - Time trial and Training mode
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - AR mode
- ROUVY WORKOUTS - How to switch off AR version?