Troubleshooting - Black Screen
You started the route, and you have the black screen instead of the video?
First of all, try to pedal for few seconds. The video may need a longer time to upload. If the video is not uploaded after few seconds, follow the steps below.
There is probably an issue with:
- Corrupted video. (Bad download)
- K-Lite video codec.
- Unity and it is affecting versions 1.2.3 and above. Mostly AMD graphic cards.
Here is a problem and a solution you may try:
- The black screen is on the downloaded route, but streaming is without the black screen - downloading failed, corrupted video - try streaming, download the route again, try a different video quality.
- The black screen is on the downloaded route, and streaming has it too - try a different video quality, uninstall and install the K-Lite codec again.
- The black screen is on every route. Nothing helped - go to the Device Manager. If you have 2 Display Adapters, try to disable one of them. Probably AMD Radeon. Try the 1.2.2 version. Here is a Changelog.
If it does not help, please, send us:
- system info
- device info
If you are stuck, feel free to contact us.