Troubleshooting - Black Screen
Black Screen issue
Try to pedal for a few seconds. The video may need a longer time to upload. If the issue persists, please check the information below.
1. Q: The black screen is on the downloaded route, but streaming is without the Black Screen.
A: Downloading failed, corrupted video - try streaming, download the route again, try a different video quality, and check if your device memory is not full.
2. Q: The Black Screen is on the downloaded route, and also while streaming.
A: Try a different video quality, in the case of a Windows device, please try to reinstall the K-Lite codec. Here is the link for the K-Lite codec: Codec Guide.
3. Q: The Black Screen is on every ROUTE. Nothing helped.
A: In the case of a Windows device, please go to the DEVICE MANAGER.
- If you have two graphic cards, try to disable one of them.
- If one of them is AMD Radeon, then please disable it.
For more info please see the link: How to find graphics card information on a Windows 10 PC.
Still not settled?
Please check if your device meets ROUVY System Requirements.
For more help please feel free to contact us.