1. Q: What subscription plans does ROUVY offer?
2. Q: Where can I purchase a ROUVY subscription?
3. Q: What do you get with a ROUVY subscription?
A: ROUVY subscription gives you full access to the ROUVY world. Collection of Augmented routes, other virtual routes, Family sharing, Challenges, Career, and access to its library of structured Workouts.
4. Q: Will my ROUVY subscription be renewed automatically?
A: ROUVY subscription automatically renews until canceled. To avoid being charged, you must cancel at least a day before each renewal date in your USER PROFILE on ROUVY.com. Here you will find an article where we explain how to do it in detail End Membership.
5. Q: Is my subscription canceled when I deactivate my ACCOUNT?
A: Yes, your ROUVY subscription will be canceled end of the term automatically.
The subscription of Android or Apple purchased via Google Play, or iTunes apps must be canceled manually in your Google Play or iTunes account.
6. Q: Can I use ROUVY without a subscription or FREE TRIAL PERIOD?
A: No. But, if you are a new user, you can enjoy a 14-day FREE TRIAL PERIOD.
7. Q: How do I manage my ROUVY subscription?
A: You can manage it on ROUVY.com → click on your profile (right top corner) → Subscription.
Here you will find an article where we explain how to do it in detail How to manage ROUVY subscription.
8. Q: Does ROUVY have Family Sharing?
A: Yes, you can add two family members under your Family Sharing.
9. Q: Why can I not use Family Sharing?
A: Each family member must have his/her own ROUVY ACCOUNT. The MASTER (the person who is buying/paying a subscription) must add two family members with their ROUVY USERNAME under Family Sharing.
- You are a new user and still in the ROUVY FREE TRIAL PERIOD.
- You activated the Voucher code.
- Now the MASTER of the subscription has to manage the number of devices to include you.
10. Q: How can I cancel my ROUVY subscription?
A: Here you will find an article where we explain how to do it in detail End Membership.
11. Q: How can I cancel my iTunes/Google play subscription
A: You have to cancel it manually in your iTunes or Google Play account. It is not possible to cancel it in ROUVY.
12. Q: Why can I not apply a Voucher code?
A: Your subscription is still active, or you activated a Voucher code before, or you applied another code again.
13. Q: Why can I not apply a Discount code?
A: You are a member of a Lifetime price guarantee, or the discount code has already expired, or the discount code is valid for a 1-year plan only.
14. Q: Questions about TRIAL FREE PERIOD:
14.1 Is there a Trial period for new users?
14.2 Is a credit card required?
14.3 When is the Trial activated?
14.4 Will my data be deleted once the Trial expires?
14.5 Can I use all functions when I am in the 14-day Trial?
14.1 Yes, of course. Every new user can enjoy a 14-day Trial.
14.2 A credit card is not needed :) Once the Trial expires, you can decide to purchase a subscription or not.
14.3 The Trial starts when you ride 5 minutes or more.
14.4 Your data won’t be deleted.
14.5 Yes, you can enjoy all functions that the ROUVY app offers (except Family Sharing and importing outdoor activities).
15. Q: What will happen when I purchase the ROUVY subscription before my FREE TRIAL PERIOD expires?
A: It is no problem. You will be charged when the FREE TRIAL PERIOD expires.
16. Q: Why does my iTunes / Google Play subscription start immediately and not after the FREE TRIAL PERIOD?
A: The iTunes / Google Play subscription is not linked with the ROUVY FREE TRIAL PERIOD. When you purchase the iTunes / Google Play subscription, it is active immediately.
17. Q: Can I use ROUVY on multiple devices?
A: You can register only 5 devices. That's the maximum limit. If the maximum number of devices is exceeded (in the App red note: The number of devices has exceeded the maximum, manage your subscription and delete at least one device), you have to manage it on my.rouvy.com.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.