Troubleshooting - Running - No sensors or connection
You can not see your sensors on the list, or you can not connect? There could be more reasons.
- The batteries
- Calibration & Firmware update
- Connected in other apps or devices
- Sensors are not activated
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Installation of sensor
- If nothing helps
- If you do not see any blinking light, only red light, change the batteries.
- Keep your firmware up to date and calibrate a sensor (in the official app from the manufacturer).
- Disconnect the sensor manually from the other apps.
- Most of the sensors need to be activated to be visible in the scan.
- Try to wet the sensor pads.
- When mounting the sensors, please follow the manufacturer's instructions, even when connecting. For example, the sensors must always be at the narrowest end - down or up, and must not be turned in any way.
- Disconnect from the power supply and reconnect to the power supply, or remove the batteries and re-insert.
If you are stuck, feel free to contact us.