Troubleshooting - Internet connection
0 out of 6 found this helpful
Are you facing a problem with the Internet connection?
Please see below for possible solutions.
- If you are connecting through a router, please try restarting your router and computer in that order.
- You can also try connecting straight to your modem.
- Your firewall can block the Rouvy app. Please, make sure Rouvy has permission to go through.
- Your connection can be blocked by your proxy or VPN. Try turning them off.
- Your hardware (router, modem) can be also protected by a firewall. Please, may you contact your
- Internet provider to change those settings?
- Check your firewall and router. If they allow standard HTTPS (port 443) for outgoing traffic and all incoming and outgoing UDP traffic on port 14325 (for a route group ride and online races).