Troubleshooting - Internet connection
For ROUVY to run correctly, we recommend an internet connection with a bandwidth of 20 Mbps or higher, with a ping 20-50 ms. If you find that your speeds are below our recommendations, or you have a higher ping, you'll want to do what you can to improve your Internet connection. We also recommend contacting your internet service provider as the issue could be one that they can resolve on their side.
Please see below for other possible solutions:
- Test your connection speed. Go to www.SPEEDTEST.net.
- If you are connecting through a router, please try restarting your router and computer in that order.
- You can also try connecting a LAN cable straight to your modem.
- Your firewall can block the ROUVY App. Please, make sure ROUVY has permission to go through.
- Your connection can be blocked by your proxy or VPN. Try turning them off.
- Your hardware (router, modem) can be also protected by a firewall.
- Check your firewall and router. If they allow standard HTTPS (port 443) for outgoing traffic and all incoming and outgoing UDP (User Datagram Protocol) traffic on port 14325 (for a route GROUP RIDE and online RACES).
For more help, please feel free to contact us.