When do you need an internet connection?
Internet connection speed is divided by your router between all connected devices (if you have 20Mbps, 7 devices connected to the internet, it does not mean the device needed for the ROUVY app has 20Mbps).
Below are the times when an internet connection is required.
- When you first sign up for the App so ROUVY can validate your subscription.
- If you log out, you then have to log back in.
- When you need to download a video.
- When you stream a video.
- When you want to share your activity with Strava, Training Peaks, etc.
- The app will need a connection to validate that you've renewed the subscription.
- App updates