Successful downloading of the video
We always recommend downloading the video beforehand. It can solve several other unrelated issues such as connection dropouts.
To download videos, your device will need a reliable internet connection (The real speed of your internet connection at the time and place where you train may be substantially lower) and enough free space (not in the whole device, but in the folder where the storage is).
Slower internet speeds or an unstable home WiFi signal will negatively impact video download speeds and success.
The speed of the download will ultimately depend on your internet connection speed, but there are a couple of tips you can try to ensure your files download successfully:
- When downloading a file, do not navigate away by switching to another app while the file is downloading.
- Ensure there is more than enough free space on your device for the video file. Do not store many routes. Delete them if it is not necessary to have them.
- If your downloads are taking too long, try to download them in a lower quality.
- Reduce traffic on your network (Youtube, Netflix)
You can find downloaded videos here:
- Windows: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\VirtualTraining\Rouvy AR\data\videos