How to begin with ROUVY
Are you new to ROUVY? You are welcome. This article guides you through step-by-step instructions on creating your user account, downloading the ROUVY Application, and starting your first ride. Follow instructions, prepare your pain cave and enjoy the real routes, all over the world from your home.
Creating a user account
There are two ways to create your account on ROUVY. We'll go through both of them. It's up to you how you decide.
1st Option: Website
- Go to the ROUVY website ROUVY.com
- Click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Fill in your E-MAIL and PASSWORD and click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button
It will redirect you to the page where you can download the ROUVY App for macOS or Windows. In the case of Android and Apple devices, you must download the App in the corresponding store. Download it or if you already have the app on your device, just launch it.
We recommend checking if your device is supported.
DOWNLOAD LINK for macOS and Windows is available for logged users only.
2nd Option: ROUVY App
- Open the ROUVY app
- Click on the SIGN-UP button
- It will redirect you to the page where you choose your EMAIL and PASSWORD
First Log-in into the App
Once the Application is downloaded and successfully installed it is time to log in to the app and finish the settings of your user account.
- Open the ROUVY App
- LOG IN with the EMAIL and PASSWORD you used in the first step
- Click on the CONTINUE button on the Welcome page
- Fill in your details. To get the best experience is necessary to add the true data
- Click on CONTINUE and answer our survey
CONNECT TRAINER and you are in
- Select START LOOKING FOR TRAINER if the trainer or sensors are ready
- Select CONNECT MANUALLY and Connect your Smart Trainer or Classic Trainer and sensors manually or later
Start the First Ride
No credit card is needed. For all new users, there is a Free Trial Period. There are 14 days for free to explore what ROUVY offer.
Before you start the first ride, we are bringing you a quick Tutorial
Your trainer is successfully connected, and it is time to choose the route. Click on the CHANGE button on the first tale.
There are plenty of routes sorted into categories, or you can use SEARCH or filter routes according to your requirements, all interactive. Choose your best one.
Click on the START and choose the mode you want to ride in.
Begin exploring the world with ROUVY indoors.
In the ride screen, you can see all the important information, and you will also be able to choose what to display (nearby list, altitude, %FTP, or W/Kg).
After finishing the activity, you can review statistics, rate, or add the route to the Favorite category and check earned COINS.
For advanced settings and exploring ROUVY features, you can also visit the following articles:
Make sure that your trainer or sensors are up to date. We recommend doing firmware updates and CALIBRATION in the official app from the manufacturer.
Make sure that your trainer or sensors are not connected to Bluetooth devices elsewhere when connecting it to the ROUVY App. The trainer has to be free to pair with the App only.
If you have a Smart Trainer, always make sure your trainer is connected as CONTROLLABLE so that you can feel the gradient changes.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.