La versione tradotta di questo articolo non è ancora disponibile, stiamo lavorando su di essa.
Before jumping on the saddle and enjoying wonderful routes, you need to connect your smart trainer or smart bike.
First of all, make sure that your trainer/bike is compatible. Here is the list of supported Smart trainers and Smart bikes.
Even if your trainer/bike is not listed, you can try to connect it. However, in this case, we cannot guarantee it will work seamlessly with the ROUVY App.
You can check out here to learn to connect your Smart trainer/bike. Just follow the instructions below:
- Open the ROUVY App
- Click the MENU ICON (the three lines in the top right corner)
- Select the SENSORS
- Make sure Bluetooth/ANT+ is active and ready to pair = At least one of the ICONS has to be active (white)
- Connect it as a SMART TRAINER/BIKE
- Click the green button ADD TRAINER
- Choose your TRAINER/BIKE from the menu of sensors
- If you want to get resistance automatically based on the course, you need to connect your trainer or bike as CONTROLLABLE (highly recommended). If you want to see your CADENCE during a ride, just connect it as CADENCE. If you would like to see your heart rate pulse, you should connect the chest strap or Apple watch under HEART RATE.
- Click the SAVE AND CLOSE button.
Now, the trainer is connected. Just push a START button on the main screen, select your favorite riding mode and enjoy the ride to the maximum.
If you have trouble with pairing, follow these steps:
- Disconnect the trainer manually from all other apps and devices. The trainer has to be free to pair. It needs to be connected to only one app at a time - and it is the ROUVY App now.
- Update the firmware of the trainer in the official app from the manufacturer.
- Also, check these handy troubleshooting articles:
For more help, please feel free to contact us.