La versione tradotta di questo articolo non è ancora disponibile, stiamo lavorando su di essa.
ROUVY GROUP RIDE allows you to share your rides with your friends or other athletes from around the world.
Enjoy riding in a group, stay motivated, don’t worry about your performance, and simply enjoy exploring the world. Challenge others to join the ride without any podium aspiration.
When exploring the ROUVY world with GROUP RIDE, you will be able to stay together with the Group Ride Leader, no matter your performance. Keep pedaling, and the ROUVY Magnet will keep you close to the Group Ride Leader by giving you extra power.
You can also see ROUVY Group rides in the bottom right tile on your dashboard. You can choose between the rides up to 6 days in the future.
If you have problems with Group Rides feature, please update your ROUVY App to the newest version!
- Invitation driven.
- Non-competitive - all athletes are welcome - no matter your fitness level.
- No official GROUP RIDE results.
- A great tool to befriend and engage with new athletes outside your circle.
- Join our Facebook group ROUVY Athletes, create your own EVENT, and invite your friends.
Join a Group Ride from the App
You can search, join, create, and download a route for your Group Ride directly in the App:
- Switch from ROUTE to EVENT at the bottom right corner;
- Switch to the UPCOMING EVENTS, type GROUP or GROU PRIDE in the search field, or search the EVENTS on your own;
- You can click directly on the text to switch between the lists;
- You can see your chosen ride on the bottom left tile;
- You can download the route on the same tile;
- You can ENTER, or CREATE EVENT on the same dashboard too.
Join a Group Ride from ROUVY.com
You have access to Group Rides and Events from your profile on ROUVY.com:
- Go to the EVENTS section and scroll down the page until you see the SEARCH FOR EVENTS search bar;
- Click on SHOW ADVANCED FILTERS to the right of the search bar itself;
- In the ALL TYPES section, choose GROUP RIDE;
- You can add other criteria - it is up to you;
- Click on SEARCH.
Create a Group Ride
To create a Group Ride you need to:
- LOG IN at my.rouvy.com;
- Click on EXPLORE;
- GROUP RIDE.
Alternatively, you can click on the plus button (+) and CREATE A GROUP RIDE;
- Fill in the mandatory fields (GR name, Date/Time, Smart trainers only, Password, Leader, Route name, Participants, Friends);
- Click on the CREATE A GROUP RIDE button at the end.
You can find your GROUP RIDE in the EVENT section of the App under MY EVENTS:
ROUVY Magnet scenario
In order to stay next to the Group Ride Leader, one must produce the same effort/watts as the Leader.
When a rider produces less performance and starts losing distance, the magnet kicks in and starts helping the rider to stay with the group.
It works the other way too - if you decide to challenge your Group Ride Leader and ride much faster than him or her, our magnet will pull you back to the Group Ride Leader, allowing you to stay with the Group yet enabling you to give the extra effort you want to. It will get progressively more difficult to stay ahead.
There will be an indicator visualizing your position towards the leader (seconds behind or ahead of the leader) and performance savings against the leader.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.