La versione tradotta di questo articolo non è ancora disponibile, stiamo lavorando su di essa.
Here is a pre-ride or pre-race checklist to ensure a smooth and pleasant experience on ROUVY.
There’s nothing worse than starting your ride on ROUVY, only to realize that you had not prepared adequately beforehand.
A pre-ride checklist in your pain cave is an easy way to make sure you’re ready to clip in and go.
Before every ride, you should make sure that you have enough time to find the ROUTE you need and download it with these tips Successful downloading of the video
- Heart rate strap with a full battery
- Make any profile changes for today’s ride in your PROFILE SETTINGS (do this before launching ROUVY)
- Launch ROUVY (do this early in case there’s an update to install)
- Towel (for wiping sweat)
- Headphones/earbuds/BT speaker (Music or Discord)
- Full water bottles on hand, other food depending on the ride
- Turn on the fan
- Spin pedals to wake up sensors
- Pair up devices
- Change jersey for a current ride if needed
- It would be useful to have a stand or table alongside the bike on which to place all of the above.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.