La versione tradotta di questo articolo non è ancora disponibile, stiamo lavorando su di essa.
ROUVY does not communicate directly with the Apple watch, it uses a third-party app called HeartCast.
To do this, you will need:
- An iPhone to run the HeartCast App
- Install HeartCast on your iPhone
- Follow the App instructions
- Pair your Apple Watch with HeartCast
- This transmits heart rate from your Apple Watch via a Bluetooth channel from your iPhone
- Open ROUVY
- Your Apple Watch HR should appear as "HeartCast-" under the Heart Rate option
*NB - This applies to users who use/run the ROUVY App on their iPhones. To be able to use the Heart cast and Apple watch as HRM, you must have the ROUVY App installed on a different device e.g, Mac or Windows computer.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.