Die übersetzte Version dieses Artikels ist noch nicht verfügbar, wir arbeiten daran.
This article explains the differences between Gift Coupons and Discount Codes, and shows you the correct way to apply them.
ROUVY offers two types of discounts:
- Gift Coupons give you a free-of-charge subscription for a limited period, in other words, a 100% discount for a period of time, and
- Discount Codes that give you a discount on your subscription purchase, in other words, price reduction to your next purchase.
They are both applied the same way that is described below.
What Is a Gift Coupon and How to Get It?
ROUVY Gift Coupons are unique codes, usually 8-12 characters long, that give you a free-of-charge subscription for a limited period (previously known as vouchers or discount codes).
You apply them in your ROUVY account to get a 100% subscription discount.
The length of the subscription discount depends on the duration of your Coupon, typically 1, 6, or 12 months.
You can also receive ROUVY Coupons for purchasing indoor cycling equipment from our partners.
You can buy a Gift Coupon for your friends and loved ones in our e-shop.
How a Gift Coupon Works
- Gift Coupons give you a 100% subscription discount for a limited time, meaning your next billing date is moved, and you are not charged while your Gift Coupon is active.
- If you are an active subscriber, you can apply your Coupon immediately, and the Coupon will become active on your next billing date, after your current, already-paid period ends.
You do not lose any of your paid subscription time.
- Coupons can be limited to specific subscription plans, so please pay attention to any accompanying information.
- You can only apply one Coupon at a time.
- It does not matter if your Gift Coupon duration is longer than your billing period, unless your Coupon has some subscription plan limitation.
You will not be charged while the Gift Coupon is active.
For example, you can apply a 6-month Coupon for a 1-month subscription plan - you will be charged your monthly subscription only after the 6th month (after the Coupon deactivates).
- You can cancel your subscription anytime, it does not depend on your applied Gift Coupons.
Your applied Coupons are cancelled together with your subscription. You cannot apply them again.
What Is a Discount Code and How to Get It?
ROUVY Discount Codes are unique codes, usually 8-12 characters long, that you can apply at checkout to get a price reduction on your subscription purchase.
The amount reduced depends on the Code, please pay attention to the accompanying information.
How a Discount Code Works
- Discount codes are valid for one payment only. You cannot use the same discount code twice.
- You can only apply the discount code to a new payment at the checkout, or to the next payment in case of an active subscription.
You cannot apply the code to the already-made payment.
- You cannot apply the Discount Code if you are a member of the Lifetime price guarantee. Discount codes are valid only for subscribers who are not members of the Lifetime price.
- You cannot apply the Discount Code to the external subscription plan (iTunes or Google Play).
Discounts can only be applied to the memberships created directly via ROUVY.com.
- Discount Codes have expiration dates. Please make sure you have a valid Discount Code.
- Some Discount Codes can only be applied to a specific subscription plan. This should be specified in the accompanying information.
Application of a Gift Coupon or a Discount Code
There are slightly different steps for applying the coupon/ discount code:
- if you don't have a ROUVY account, please create an account, and then you can apply the code immediately together with starting your free trial period.
Step-by-step instructions are below.
More information on the free trial is in this article.
- if you have a ROUVY account, you can apply the code/ coupon immediately and it will be automatically applied to your next scheduled subscription payment.
Detailed instructions are below.
Coupon/ Code Application: New User
If you do not have a ROUVY account, please follow these steps:
- go to the ROUVY website at ROUVY.com,
- click on the right top-corner button CREATE ACCOUNT,
- fill in all the necessary information, including your E-MAIL and PASSWORD, and click CREATE ACCOUNT button below.
For more information take a look at this article.
You will be redirected to a page where you are asked to enter your credit card details.
You will not be charged until your trial period is over.
To apply your discount or coupon code as a new user together with your credit card/ PayPal details:
- please ADD YOUR CODE to the ENTER COUPON CODE box together with your credit card details,
- click CONFIRM & SUBSCRIBE.
By confirming the details your free trial starts.
To see the date your trial expires:
- log in into your account,
- use this link to be redirected, or
- click on the top-right corner icon, and choose SUBSCRIPTION in the drop-down menu.
Coupon/ Code Application: Existing User
If you have a ROUVY account, follow these instructions:
- log in to your ROUVY account, and do to the SUBSCRIPTION section on ROUVY.COM
(click on the top-right corner icon, and choose SUBSCRIPTION in the drop-down menu),
- click on MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION:
You will be taken to the page where you can edit your subscription details:
- enter your coupon/ code,
- click the green arrow to apply your coupon/ code,
- after the code is applied click UPDATE SUBSCRIPTION.
If you click on VIEW SCHEDULED CHANGES, you will be able to see an overview of the discount you got from your code:
You should be able to see that your subscription has been successfully prolonged using the Gift Coupon, or you got your price reduction from your Discount Code.
How to Check Your Applied Coupons/ Codes
To check your applied coupons or codes:
- go to ROUVY.com, and log in to your ROUVY Account,
- click on your icon in the top-right corner, and click on SUBSCRIPTION in the drop-down menu:
- Click on MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION:
- click on EDIT SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS,
- click on VIEW SCHEDULED CHANGES:
- Here you will see the amount of your discount and the dates of your next renewal:
If something does not work, or you have further questions please contact us for assistance.