ROUVY gives you the possibility to synchronize your Wahoo device with ROUVY.
You can sync
- your Outdoor ACTIVITIES from Wahoo into the ROUVY App, and
- your ACTIVITIES created in the ROUVY App into your Wahoo device.
Turn On ROUVY and Wahoo Synchronization
To turn on the synchronization:
- go to ROUVY.com and log into your ROUVY account by clicking on the LOG IN button in the top-right corner,
- click on your ICON in the top-right corner and in the drop-down menu choose CONNECTED APPS:
- find Wahoo in the list of available apps,
- click on CONNECT:
- you are redirected to the Wahoo page,
- you need to log in and authorize ROUVY for synchronization:
That is it! Synchronization is now on!
Where Do I See My Wahoo ACTIVITIES in the ROUVY App?
After the syncronization is turned on, your Wahoo ACTIVITIES will synchronize into the OUTDOOR Activities section.
To see them
- go to ROUVY.com and log in to your account,
- click on your ICON in the top-right corner,
- in the drop-down menu choose MY ACTIVITIES:
- switch your activities list to OUTDOOR as shown below,
- and you will see your synchronized activities in ROUVY:
For more info about outdoor activities, click here.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.