Bluetooth uses radio waves instead of wires or cables to transmit (10 meters) information between electronic devices over short distances.
If you want to know how to connect with your trainer, check these articles:
With Apple's update to tvOS 13, most third-party apps now need to get permission to use Bluetooth (BLE):
- Select the SETTINGS app
- Go to GENERAL
- Select PRIVACY
- Select BLUETOOTH SHARING
- Locate the ROUVY App and check it is set to WHILE USING THE APP
If you want to update the ROUVY application on Apple TV, proceed as follows:
- Go to the APPLE TV STORE and type Rouvy and click on it.
- Select the CLOUD ICON with the down arrow.
- Download will start.
- After completion of the download, a button appears with the text OPEN. Click on that button
and it will open the updated ROUVY app.
iPhone, iPad, and Android
Let´s go step by step:
- TURNED ON Bluetooth on your device
- Open the ROUVY App
- In the upper left corner, click PAIRING WINDOW.
- Trainer/Sensor should connect (if it is not connected elsewhere) to the ROUVY App without any issue.
Sometimes, to fix Bluetooth, you might just need to restart it; especially if it's been left switched on for a while. Therefore, all you need to do is just simply TURN OFF/ON the Bluetooth connection. You'll see the Bluetooth icon, tap on it to switch it off. Now tap on it again to turn it on.
Please check the instructions below:
- Requires built-in Bluetooth 4.0+.
- Bluetooth dongles are not supported.
- How to check if your computer has Bluetooth.
- How to install Bluetooth drivers - Bluetooth drivers.
- How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers - Reinstallation of Bluetooth.
You have to:
- Allow permission for the third-party apps in the SETTINGS
- Security & Privacy of MAC
- BLE could be turned off as default, and all you need is to turn it on manually
For more help, please feel free to contact us.