Using Apple Watch for Heart Rate
13 out of 14 found this helpful
We can not communicate directly with your Apple watch, but you can try to link it via a third-party app called HeartCast.
To do this, you will need:
- An iPhone to run the HeartCast app.
- Install HeartCast on your iPhone.
- Follow the app instructions.
- Pair your Apple Watch with HeartCast.
- This transmits heart rate from your Apple Watch via a Bluetooth channel from your iPhone.
- Open ROUVY.
- Your Apple Watch HR should appear as "HeartCast-" under the Heart Rate option.