DISCOVER THE NEXT LEVELS OF YOURSELF
- 80 career levels.
- From complete beginners to the exceptional Legend club.
- No cheating, just fair play, sweat, and tears.
EVERY POINT COUNTS
- Earn points for each pedal stroke you make – in races, workouts, warm-ups, or cooldowns.
- Each point means a coin you can spend later.
TURN TEARS INTO GEARS
- Show off your efforts by turning earned points into better equipment – all nice, shiny, and fully customizable.
IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS
- Our unique algorithm makes sure each rider has the best experience due to precise calibration of their fitness, efforts, and time spent. Try it out and start your ROUVY Career now!
MAKE YOUR OUTDOORS COUNT
- Enjoy group rides outdoors on weekends and don’t lose the focus indoors on weekdays. ROUVY remains your good friend, regardless of the season, and counts your outdoor activities for your Career.
Check your profile in the ROUVY app or rouvy.com and find out what level you already reached!
ROUVY Career overview
1. All earned Coins.
2. Overview of the Career.
3. Obtain Achievements.
1. Q: What do I need to do to be a part of the ROUVY Career?
A: All you need is to have a ROUVY account and the ROUVY application up to date. When you have it, you are in.
2. Q: Where/How/For what can I earn coins?
3. Q: What can I do with earned coins?
A: Coins take you further in your ROUVY Career. Soon we’ll reveal what you can buy with them.
4. Q: Can I earn more coins?
A: Yes, when you successfully complete a challenge, you will get more coins. Collecting Achievements brings you more coins too.
5. Q: How does the mechanism for earning coins works?
A: Behind every ROUVY Career coin earned while pedaling is a unique way of calculation. The app performs an initial calibration and calculates each athlete's personal performance estimate based on the actual values. It then begins to adjust the coins earned, completely individually in proportion to the effort expended. This calculation is then adapted continuously, throughout the career, taking into account changes in fitness.
6. Q: What is the calibration phase?
A: During the calibration phase, we take the time spent as the main measure. The calibration phase ends at the latest at the ninth level, and then the app calculates coins according to more criteria such as time, effort, calculated FTP, wats, etc.
7. Q: What is the most efficient way to level up?
A: It does not matter if you choose a flat or climbing route. We reward your effort in proportion to your fitness.
8. Q: Do I have an advantage with better equipment?
A: You will stand out against other cyclists. You will be able to manage your avatar to be more like you, such as choosing from buying a new helmet, jersey, or gloves.
9. Q: If I delete an activity, will I lose my earned coins?
A: No, every coin counts. Once earned, it is counted in the total. Deleted activity has no retroactive effect.
10. Q: Will it be allowed to change “gender” status?
A: You can change your gender on the website, not in the app. This change will not affect the speed of Career progress.
11. Q: Will it be possible to buy gear with real money to progress in the Career?
A: No, you will earn and spend virtual coins.
12. Q: Where can I find my old prizes, such as custom jerseys and others, which I won in previous workouts and races?
A: You have your custom jerseys and badges in your user profile. And moreover, every member of Legend’s club will have a special Legend jersey from the beginning as a gift.
13. Q: Will running also count towards the Career?
A: No, currently, running isn't a part of the Career.
14. Q: What happens when I earn enough coins to progress?
A: You go level up, and when you reach the number of coins for completing the main level, you get a new badge and valuable prize from our partners. The new badge will be shown as a 5 sec. animation in the middle of the screen.
15. Q: How many levels are there?
A: ROUVY Career offers 80 levels divided into nine categories – Starter, Rookie, Talented, Elite, Regional Class, Professional, National Champ, World Class, and Legend.
16. Q: How many coins do I need to complete a level?
A: You will see how many coins you must earn on your Career dashboard in your app and also on the website. On your dashboard, you see the number of coins you need to earn for reaching another main level. After you complete all sub-levels in the main level it will open how many coins you need to reach another.
17. Q: What is a Career Comparison Histogram?
A: Career Comparison Histogram helps you understand the level of careers by comparing your numbers with the rest. Another great tool to keep you motivated and working hard!
For more help, please feel free to contact us.