ROUVY GROUP RIDE allows you to share your rides with your friends or other athletes from around the world. Enjoy riding in a group, stay motivated, don’t worry about your performance, and simply enjoy exploring the world. Challenge others to join the ride without any podium aspiration.
When exploring the world with GROUP RIDE, you will be able to stay together with the Group Ride Leader, no matter your performance. Keep pedaling, and the ROUVY Magnet will keep you close to the Group Ride Leader by giving you extra power.
Non-competitive - all athletes are welcome - no matter your fitness level.
No official GROUP RIDE results.
A great tool to befriend and engage with new athletes outside your circle.
Join our Facebook group ROUVY Athletes, create your own EVENT and invite your friends.
How the Magnet scenario works
In order to stay next to the Group Ride Leader, one must produce the same effort / watts as the Leader. When a rider produces less performance and starts losing distance, the magnet kicks in and starts helping the rider to stay with the group. It works the other way too - if you decide to challenge your Group Ride Leader and ride much faster than him or her, our magnet will pull you back to the Group Ride Leader, allowing you to stay with the Group yet enabling you to give the extra effort you want to. It will get progressively more difficult to stay ahead. There will be an indicator visualizing the position towards the leader (seconds behind or ahead of the leader) and performance savings against the leader.
Joining a Group Ride from the App
- Switch from ROUTE to EVENT at the bottom right corner
- Switch to the UPCOMING EVENTS, type GROUP or GROU PRIDE in the search field, or search the EVENTS on your own
- Download the required ROUTE here
- Click on the REGISTER button to finish the registration
- This button will forward you to the creation of the RACES and not GROUP RIDE
Joining a Group Ride in the Events section
- Go to the EVENTS section on ROUVY.com
- Scroll down
- Click on SHOW ADVANCED FILTERS
- In the ALL TYPES section, choose GROUP RIDE
- Click on SEARCH
You can add other criteria; it is up to you.
Creating a Group Ride
- LOG IN at my.rouvy.com
- Click on EXPLORE
- GROUP RIDE
- CREATE A GROUP RIDE
- Or the plus button (+) and CREATE A GROUP RIDE
- Fill in the mandatory fields (GR name, Date/Time, Smart trainers only, Password, Leader, Route name, Participants, Friends)
- Click on the CREATE A GROUP RIDE button at the end
You can find your GROUP RIDE in the EVENT section > MY EVENTS
For more help, please feel free to contact us.