ROUVY Challenges are the unique feature that motivates you for better performance and results while being fun and entertaining.
If you've registered but cannot participate - no need to do anything, you can stay registered.
|You can newly obtain a unique Jersey for your Avatar by accomplishing a Challenge!
This feature now works for Free Trial Challenge! More unique apparel is coming soon.
Where to Find Challenges
1. Webpage rouvy.com
Log in to your user account > click on your icon on the right top corner > select Challenges.
- Here is the overview of the ongoing or upcoming challenges.
- You can join them in the challenge detail.
- You can also find the history of your challenges.
- If you click on the challenge, you will find all its info > bonus Coins for the completed challenge, duration, already joined riders task, and standings.
- Once you successfully finished the challenge, you can see your ranking in the challenge detail:
2. ROUVY app
- You can join the challenge in the app as well.
- Challenges are on the top right tile on the dashboard. You can see the details and register for the challenge too.
- You can also see the amount of COINS you can get for each challenge.
- You can also check all your earned badges for completed challenges in the app. Click on the gear icon on the middle top > in the Achievements section tap on "Show all".
1. Q: All tasks are completed but the challenge is not marked as completed. What should I do?
Also, check your parameters, such as your weight and height - make sure they are set correctly so that you do not show non-human values and you are not disqualified.
2. Q: I rode the route with a wrong route with a similar name. Can it be counted as a finished task for the Challenge?
A: Unfortunately, it is not possible. You can always copy the name of the route in the challenge detail.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.