La versione tradotta di questo articolo non è ancora disponibile, stiamo lavorando su di essa.
The Companion App is a mobile-friendly App that enhances your experience with ROUVY.
If you are using ROUVY App on your TV, monitor, or desktop, now you can control the ride from the saddle with our ROUVY Companion App.
Pairing ROUVY Companion App with the Main ROUVY App
To start with the Companion App:
- Download the ROUVY Companion App in STORES (for Android and iOS).
- Launch the ROUVY Companion App on your mobile device.
- Log in on the ROUVY Companion App with the same credentials you use for the ROUVY App.
- Launch the main ROUVY App on your PC, Mac, or Apple TV and log in.
Now you can control ROUVY App from your phone using ROUVY Companion App.
From the Home page of the Companion App, click through the sections where you can control and enhance your riding experience.
What Can I Do with my ROUVY Companion App?
- You can use Ride Mode during the ride to control your main ROUVY App on your monitor, TV, or screen.
To use RIDE MODE feature please make sure you run ROUVY App on your PC, Mac, or Apple TV
Other Companion App features are available anytime without running the main ROUVY App.
- You can switch camera views while using OmniMode from the Companion App on your phone.
- In the Companion App you can search, select and see lists of Events, Routes, and Workouts.
- You can REGISTER for the Event, and then JOIN it directly from the Companion App.
- Each Event now has distance, incline and the amount of riders information shown directly on the Event tile.
- You will see recommended content. The first recommendation is the same for everyone but it will adapt to your needs when using the ROUVY Companion App.
- For now, only AR routes, Workouts and official events are possible to search in ROUVY Companion App.
- Each Route and Workout can be added to the Ride later section.
- Via the Ride now yellow button, you can start a specific selected Route in the main ROUVY App on your monitor. No need to get up from the saddle.
- Before each ride, you can choose between Just Ride mode or Time Trial mode, or select the default one in settings. Not sure what that means? Have a look at the Time trial vs. Just ride article.
During the ride, Ride mode is available, where you can see the progress of the current route. During Ride mode, it is possible to:
- Stop / pause / resume the ride.
- Create lap, which allows you to divide the data of your ride into sections (intervals) of your choice. You'll have separate statistics, such as average speed, power, etc, for each of these sections. For example, you can use this if you want to measure how long it takes you to climb a specific hill on the route. To do that, drive down the hill, push Create lap, and when you reach the hill, you push Lap again. In the data, you will then see 3 intervals - before you reached the bottom of the hill, the hill, and what followed after the hill.
- Show/Hide controls and metrics on your main ROUVY App on your PC, Mac, or Apple TV. On your main screen you can leave only your avatar and the background. All data will be shown in the Companion App only.
- While using OmniMode you can switch camera views from your phone.
In the Companion App, Routes and Workouts can be saved for later riding. It works as a playlist: the list is created in the same order as the individual rides are added. As soon as the ride is completed, it disappears from the list.
This list is different from My favorite list in the main ROUVY App, it is not connected to the main ROUVY App. This function will only be available in the Companion App.
Taking a Snapshot
Your Companion App can also help you capture any moment of your route.
At any moment while riding, you can take a snapshot with "Take Snapshot" button in the Companion App.
After your route is finished you can save up to 10 of your snapshots.
Edit your Profile Settings. The values you set here will also be reflected in the main ROUVY application and on the website.
You can click on EDIT ACCOUNT button, or directly on the value to be able to edit it.
Stay up to date with news about new partnerships, 3rd party integrations, and other upcoming events you don't want to miss.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.