The circumference of a bike wheel is defined as the distance around the outside of the wheel. This distance includes the additional width that a tire brings to the wheel. (The circumference is mostly mentioned on the wheel. If not, you have to measure it manually.)
To get accurate results from a Speed Sensor, input your wheel CIRCUMFERENCE only if you use
a Classic Trainer - it returns the speed, and the speed is correct only when the CIRCUMFERENCE is set correctly.
Here is how you select the circumference of your bike wheel:
- Open the ROUVY App
- Click the CONNECT SENSORS button in the left top corner
- Choose the CLASSIC TRAINER option
- Click the green ADD TRAINER button
- Select the brand and type of your trainer
- Click the WHEEL SIZE option
- Select your WHEEL SIZE
- Click the CONTINUE button
That's it! Your wheel size is set up. All that remains is to connect the Speed Sensor and enjoy a ride.
For more help, please feel free to contact us.